Tuesday, October 18, 2022

God Smiles


May the Lord smile on you
    and be gracious to you.
Numbers 6:25 NLT

 What does it look like or feel like when God "smiles on you"?

I suppose that's the unanswerable question in some ways. But I have a theory. You know how we automatically smile back at someone who smiles at us? Maybe whenever something happens that makes us smile, that's God smiling on us.  When it happens, we probably don't really notice that much, but if it's God smiling on us, maybe we should at least say, "Thanks, God."

Today my daughter shared a picture of her two-year-old son wearing a baseball cap, a headband, mom's slipper and one of mom's crocks, carrying his fishing pole, dead Alexa, and stuffed fox.

How cute is that?!? This pictures makes me smile.  I think God smiled on me this morning through this picture.

Thanks, God!

4 comments: